9odaddy

all easy scholarships

problem with my wife,

Source LINK : http://www.bubblews.com/news/5184120-problem-with-my-wife
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
some time .... not some i mean MANY time i do not understand my wife
i always thinking in her health and her feeling
i always forget my self and thinking about her
and guess what in last ? guess what the result i have ?
she always thinking bad on me
she always what and see if i will doing bad
not just that
she also thinking bad in my family
she love her friend more then me or i don't know how much
she hurt me many time but i stay smile in her face for she stay happy
some time i have my self because i born as a good man
and some time i see that am the only good man in this earth
and all what i have is the hurt in feeling
if i will speak with her , she will not understand and she will said AM don't understand her
what should i do ?
also i don't have any one to talk
not realy no one , i mean no one will understand my feeling
am only man who thinking good
and like i always said ALL IS GOOD
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Source LINK : http://www.bubblews.com/news/5184120-problem-with-my-wife

siege auto

0 comments:

Post a Comment